Saturday, July 14, 2007

7/14 Q's antics

Q is throwing toys at me and they squeak when they hit me. Then she grabs them and does it again. Sure makes me laugh.

She slept most of the day. Me too. I am not feeling up to par, not really sick, but my stomach is yucky. Ditto my head.

Weather is really bad still. Earlier friends came by to cut my grass, but the storms came back, so they couldn't finish.

I keep beginning projects but can't finish anything. Just no energy at all. Wonder if it's got something to do with the barometer. Falling barometric pressure gives me horrible headaches, but meds are taking care of that.

Just a goofy day I guess. But I have so much work to do that I can't even rest easily, knowing that I'll pay for this tomorrow.

Also tomorrow I'm going to be on WLOX-TV, our local ABC affiliate. They're interviewing me at 1 PM. Just a tiny little blurb. But it means I have to study up on what they'll ask, plus clean up when I'll just want to be at home.

Ah well....

No comments: