Wednesday, July 04, 2007

7/4 Happy Fourth

It stormed all day yesterday and last night but now it's okay. Just a lot of mud. So I'll make my salad and prepare to go to the picnic. If it gets canceled then I'll just bring the salad to work tomorrow.

This morning was fun. I sat on the back porch and played online poker with my brothers Joe and Jay, while Quincy played in the mud. I lost money but enjoyed myself.

Hope everyone has a great day. I wish I was with my family at Jan's house, but you can't have everything. Love to all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Independence Day....a very special day indeed. I hope you have a good time at your picnic with your new friends.

Anonymous said...

I hope it the rain holds off and you get to see the fireworks and eat delicious food. If it had to be canceled because of rain, I hope you and Q have a great evening anyway!

Jill and Todd said...

Hope you had a good 4th. Love you.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Thanks you guys. It rained so hard here in Biloxi, but the skies just spit in Gulfport. We had a great picnic. I had to leave early, will say why in a new post. But I really appreciate your notes.... Hope your day was great too. Love you.