Wednesday, July 18, 2007

7/18 Brazilian crash

I got called last night to work crisis phones for the Brazilian airplane crash. It's a phone bank that handles making calls to families and receiving calls from them too. Then giving death notices if necessary. It's a sad, sad job to do, but very necessary.

Unfortunately the call center is located in a city I no longer live in. So it's off to my regular job. So much to do today that I'm almost feeling a bit paralyzed with "how am I going to get things done?" I worked at home until about 9 and did get a lot of emails taken care of.

When I get to work I'll only have a few minutes there before I have a meeting to go to. Yesterday was busy, but on the way home I managed to order the day bed and trundle bed for the guest room. The day bed wasn't in stock so won't be here in time for Gerri, but the pop-up portion is being delivered this Saturday. So at least there will be a bed and a mattress.

Got good news about Q. Her eColi infection is totally gone. Yay.

2 comments:

Jill and Todd said...

So glad to hear Q is doing better.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Thanks, sweetie. Love you.