Sunday, March 12, 2006

3/12 Spring has re-sprung

Yes, another springlike day. It should be in the 50s today. Yesterday it actually got in the 60s. Amazing.

Tonight it's back to normal (30s). So while it's promising, hopeful, and verdant, I'm going out--to the coffeehouse, the gym, and maybe ComedySportz. Don't know all the destinations. But I do have a sense of expectancy. Will fill in the blanks upon my return.

The above was written around 9 AM or so. Now it's night. I had a good day. It wasn't as warm as yesterday, but still nice. I went to Starbucks and worked on editing a friend's book. It's so much easier to do that away from other distractions. Then I went to the gym. Was on the elliptical for 60 minutes and it wore me out. So I didn't do any upper body weights like I had planned.

Came home and took a nap. (Is the excitement killing you?)

Now I'm alternating working on some BroadMinded sketches and talking to a friend on the phone. A nice quiet evening. Before I go to bed, I'll have to watch Gray's Anatomy. Just because...

2 comments:

anne frasier said...

and unsprung. :D

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Omigod, it's winter again. But I understand you have more snow than we do.