Thursday, March 30, 2006

3/30 Working my way toward fun...

So much to do before I leave for NYC Saturday. I'll work 10-12 hours these next two days in order to be ready to go.

Today I'm getting an online newsletter ready to be published Saturday. Am also writing a few press releases about our International Conference, and finishing an article I'm co-writing with my friend Bill. Will go out to lunch today with another friend, Penny. Lots to do, so what am I doing here? Addicted, I guess.

Sprain status: Ow! But better.

House status: Beata and Rob decided on which house they're buying, so I'm anxiously awaiting a picture.

Poker status: I won $15 online (spent $3.40) and Russ nearly broke even in his weekly poker game. Looks like I'm a winner, and someone else...isn't.

4 comments:

Russ said...

Well you know the old saying:
Lucky in cards, unlucky in love,
so one of us is in trouble. LOL

Jer said...

Hey, which one of us is supposed to be the comedian?

Russ said...

Is that a rhetorical question?

Jer said...

Dunno. I can't decide.