Monday, August 14, 2006

8/14 Misc stuff

First of all, happy birthday to my sister-in-law Karen. I'm so happy to have you in the family. You make Jim so happy, and that's important. He's my little (big) brother after all. Hope your day is as special as you are.

I've got some open mic commitments for my stand-up, and we have some new possibilities for BroadMinded, so that's exciting. There's also a possibility for another guest set with Jen Kober next week when she's in Milwaukee. Things are going well with my comedy right now.

BroadMinded is soon to begin rehearsals for our October 13th performance at CSz. We'll actually make some money on this one. Of course we're thrilled about it. Even if it's just a few bucks a person, it's still money.

Everyone liked the embroidered tote bags I had made for them. (Oops, sounds like I made them. Nope, I had someone else make them for us, I just paid for it.) :) In return, everyone's buying me beer. I think I can milk this for a while.

More later.

No comments: