Wednesday, August 16, 2006

8/16 Build Me Up, Buttercup

I love performing. Whether it's on stage or singing karaoke.

I really enjoyed last night's open improv. Lots of new people came. And it seemed that everyone had experience, which makes it even more fun. Then on to the New Yorker. I didn't stay late, but sang a few songs before taking off.

Working hard here. Chipping off a little at a time of the post-conference mountain of "stuff" on my desk.

Tonight is a stand-up performance. And it'll be fun too. I enjoy Tom Clark's humor, and he's a nice guy as well. (Hope I didn't curse him with that.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THat is such a great song...
Hopefully we get to get some kareoke in sometime!

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

That would be fun. Too bad I had to work so much in St. Louis, we could have done some duets on stage there. Next time...