Sunday, August 20, 2006

8/20 Yawn

Went to bed about 9:30 last night and woke up at 2:30 AM Central time. Turned on CNN while I was getting ready and saw a commercial with Kosta from CSz LA. Can't wait to tell him. Fun way to start my day.

Everything worked out like I wanted. I was at the airport by 4 AM, first in line and got one of the two last aisle seats. Yay.

The 20 minute flight to Chicago caught me snoring so loudly I woke myself up. Now that's tired.

Because of that, I didn't close my eyes once on the flight from Chicago to Portland. When I got here, Julie and I met for a little while to talk about the plans for tomorrow. Then as soon as I got to my room, Gretchen called. She and her husband Alan (and maybe Betse and Bill) will pick me up for dinner tomorrow night. We're going to the Portland CSz hangout. Can't wait. Gretchen and I have been communicating for nearly three years but have never met. I've seen Bill and Betse at both World Championships I've attended, and love them both. Am really looking forward to meeting Alan and Gretchen.

Okay, I need a nap.

No comments: