Monday, January 23, 2006

1/23 Fun in Rochester

We are really working hard. It's a big job. But boy, oh boy, are we ever laughing a lot! This is Gary's first site review, and he is asking some sincere questions. We're giving him some off-the-wall answers. And laughing... Vicki is our team leader, and is knowledgeable and fun. And Robin and I were on a site visit together in September. She's a doll. She's from BC and is looking around for info tonight on the Canadian federal election. Hope her choice wins.

Dinner was at Bazil, an Italian restaurant near the hotel. Great food...and much more laughter. I'm so full, and am sitting at the computer trying to energize myself to work. So much to do...

2 comments:

Jill and Todd said...

I am glad that you find your job so fun. Makes working that much easier to do.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

I agree, sweetie.