Saturday, January 07, 2006

1/7 So far so good

I got up fairly early. Loitered at home awhile, then drove to the gym. It's 1/2 hour away, but the closest one to work. I did the elliptical for 35 minutes until I was nice and sweaty. And attractive. Then drove to work, which is where I am now. Made the mistake of turning on the computer and have become distracted. In a few minutes I'll turn this puppy off, and start on my desk. I'll play the Spanish tapes and try to multi-task. There's no one else here, so currently Bob Seger is blaring, but I'll change that to Spanish in a moment--no one else is here to think I'm nuts. More later...

2 comments:

anne frasier said...

i test drove an elliptical at sears the other day. i swear i felt like bill murray. the stride seemed way too long and extreme. :D whoa thar, machine! guess you have to get used to it.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

The first time I used an elliptical I could barely do five minutes on it. Debbie was the same way. Now, it's my favorite machine. No stress on these old, injured knees. I love it. Wish I could afford a good one for home.