Friday, January 27, 2006

1/27 I'm so happy to be home

Lots of miscellaneous stuff.

I love traveling, but it's so good to be home. My messy office feels like a little coccoon today.

Are you on MySpace.com? I'm there too. Add me to your friend list (if you are a friend). They don't have enemy lists. That's a shame.

I checked some of my website stats, and a term some folks have searched on is “big butt.” Now I know that’s an interest for some folks, but seeing it as a search term on my website was not a turn on. Especially because it was my big butt.

This morning I finished an article for CorrectCare, a magazine for health care in the corrections field. It feels good that I'm being published so frequently now. Wish I'd get my novel in shape and get that out there too.

Gotta go. We're redesigning one of our websites and I have lots of copy to write and edit.

8 comments:

Jeff said...

I just now requested adding you as a friend on myspace, jer. :)

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

I just accepted. :)

Beata said...

Once again, you made me laugh! :-)

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Okay, Beatka, was it the big butt comment? If so, then you are no longer my favorite daughter-in-law.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Nevertheless, I would demote you. But since that wasn't what you laughed at, then the point is moot. Yay.

Beata said...

Oh--that wasn't why I was laughing! And by the way, I am your ONLY daughter-in-law! :-)))

Beata said...

Mom, have you been drinking (again)? Please, speak English!

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

In the immortal words of Bill Murray in the classic movie "Meatballs," IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER. :)

I'm finally leaving my office after 13 hours. Buh-bye.