Sunday, January 29, 2006

1/29 What a relaxing weekend!

I stayed in all day yesterday and it really energized me. I needed a day with no obligations or appointments. Of course, there was still work to do from my office that I was behind on. But I took care of that without problem.

My daugher Jill called and I talked to her, Kayla and Hunter. That always makes my day!

I'm on my way to ComedySportz for our first Rec League match. It'll be fun, no matter if we win or lose--it always is. More about that later.

5 comments:

Jill and Todd said...

I'm glad you are getting some fun time in after all that hard work. Hope you had a great time laughing!

Beata said...

Mom, that's wonderful that you treated yourself with a day of doing nothing! You really needed it! I bet the phone call was a sweet addition to that day! :-)

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

I'll post more tomorrow about the fun I had today. Right now I'm tired...was at CSz from 3-now... G'night. :) Love you guys.

Beata said...

Mom, I love the picture on your main page!

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Thanks, Beaka. I had such a great time at Mohonk. Suzanne is one of our writer friends from HW. She and her husband will be in Nashville, so you'll meet her.