Saturday, February 16, 2008

2/16 Happy birthday, Quincy!

Yep, Quincy is one year old today. Can't believe how time has flown. I'll post pictures of her once I get back home.

Later I'll try to post about our wonderful trip here in Florida. Can't even begin to describe the GORGEOUS home we're staying in--right on the beach.

By the way, go to http://www.wlox.com and go to "More News and Videos" or something like that. Then click on Krystal Allen reports on Donald Powell's visit to South Mississippi. It's not too long, and I'm interviewed. Tried putting the link here but can't do it.

3 comments:

Dave said...

Arggh, no luck finding the video, Jer.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Quincy. I hope your having a great time with your puppy friends in the Puppy House. Kirby also celebrated his 4th birthday (by the shelters guestimate of when he might have been born) on Valentines Day. He had lots of extra treats that day, and a long, long (cold) walk. He was happy(except he didn't see his 'daddy Cody' and Joe wouldn't blog him.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Too bad, DF. Maybe they've taken it off already. And they do a great job of not allowing us to copy the video. But I have it dvr'd at home.

Happy belated birthday to Kirby, Cindy. I think he's adorable.