Saturday, February 02, 2008

2/2 Groundhog Day

On my brother Joe's blog people are posting quotes from this movie. We have many cult favorites in our family--the most notable one being Tombstone. But I'm watching Groundhog Day right now and laughing--at the same old stuff. :)

Today I had lunch with Caroline and tonight we'll play cards at her house.

But other than these items, I'm feeling depressed. There it is.

Like I said yesterday, I've definitely decided to stop being depressed and only look forward as of Ash Wednesday. Will it work? I sure hope so. It has in the past; but it's been a long time since I've been depressed like this. 1992 to be exact. It worked then....

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Hang in there, it WILL get better. It's funny how things have a way of working out....

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Yes, I believe that too, Kelly.