Monday, February 25, 2008

2/25 What I learned

What I learned is that my dogs do not like to be cooped up when visitors are here. The Sears guy is here working on the elliptical, and I put my dogs in the office with lots of toys and treats. In about 30 seconds Q started barking and C started crying. Oh my. I tried putting them outside but I knew that eventually I'd get complaints about Q's barking.

So here I sit with the dogs in my office while the guy is working on the exercise equipment.

It's a good place for me to be though because I have to turn on my work computer and get to work.

Lots of visitors today. I'll sign on later with more doggie reports. You do find that interesting, don't you?

2 comments:

Lynn and That Baby said...

You know I like reading about your dogs! It's good to know I'm not the only one who cries about being cooped up when something exciting is going on.

Love,
That Baby

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

I wish you'd write more on your blog, That Baby. It's amazing that a dog can type, but if any dog can do it, you can. You've overcome lots of adversity in your short life.