Friday, February 01, 2008

2/1 Can you believe it's February?

I sure can't.

It's Mardi Gras season here but I haven't felt much like celebrating. But Fat Tuesday I'm going to a parade with Genia and Caroline. We're going to do some drinking and dancing, and I said I'll threaten the floats, "If you don't throw me some beads I'm going to show you my ----." I think that threat definitely ought to work.

Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny and in the high 60s. Instead of going to a parade, I'm going to work on my taxes and maybe have lunch with Caroline. There's a new restaurant nearby that is my favorite--High Cotton. I love their fried green tomatoes.

Then tomorrow night some of us are getting together for games, so it should be a good weekend.

I decided I'm going to begin serious job searching and serious "thinking about selling my house" on Ash Wednesday. Seemed appropriate.

No comments: