Thursday, February 07, 2008

2/7 A long day

Just returned from a great, but grueling, training session with Quincy. She learned some really cool stuff, and I really hope I can keep it up. Plus I made arrangements to take Cookie for a one hour individual session to deal with her horrific pulling on the leash. I'm sure looking forward to getting her broken of that.

Today was busy, but tomorrow will be even more so. Lots to do.

BUT I did hear from one of the places I applied to in Quincy. They want to set up an interview. To say I'm psyched is definitely an understatement.

Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, we have our fingers crossed! That would be wonderful.
Karen

Jill and Todd said...

keeping you in our prayers and wishing you the best of luck.

Kelly said...

Wow, great news! I'm anxious to hear who it's with. Do you get to do it over the phone or do you have to come here?

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Thanks everyone. Love you all. The interview is over the phone and we haven't set the time yet. But soon. Will tell you more later.