Friday, July 22, 2005

7/22 I love my life

I know. It's weird. But every now and then I have this absolute feeling of wellbeing and that all is well with me.

It started at the opthamologist's office yesterday afternoon. My eyes haven't gotten worse. After nearly 3 years. That's good news. And I don't have to buy new glasses. Even better news.

Told him that I take my glasses off at work, especially when using the computer (which is always). He said that it's perfect. The distance from my eyes to the monitor uses my optimum vision.

Plus he's just an adorable guy. I told him I can't call him "Doctor" because he's so young and cute. So I call him Doug. And it's all I can do not to call him Dougie.

Tonight I work at CSz. I haven't worked in a month because of being out of town so many weekends. So I'm really looking forward to it. And this is the only night I'm working, so I'll have Saturday and Sunday totally free.

There's so much to do at home--I really need to dig in. And if the weather's nice, perhaps I can actually use the pool. That would be a nice change.

Lots to do here at work, so I better get busy.

2 comments:

Bron said...

HAVE FUN!

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Thank you, I did. :)