Saturday, July 23, 2005

7/23 Of course there's no sun

I'm home on a weekend, looking forward to swimming in the pool right outside my door. And of course, we're going to have a thunderstorm. I'm resigned to that being the case on the rare weekends I'm home. Lord knows that we don't have a long summer here in Wisconsin, but what we do have is PRIME. Except for the not-infrequent thunderstorms.

I love thunderstorms actually. But not when I want to swim. And this weekend is Festa Italiana at the lakefront. The good news is that tomorrow is sunny. Did I say good news? There's a heat advisory and it's going to be in the mid-90s. Not something we experience a lot. But at least I can swim.

So guess I better get some work done today, so I can enjoy tomorrow. I watched Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat this afternoon instead of working.

Oh-oh... lots of thunder and lightning. Guess I better turn off the computer.

No comments: