Wednesday, July 06, 2005

7/6 Still working

Went from one meeting to another, to a haircut, to getting my picture taken, to a meeting, etc. And I got interrupted so many times by customer calls. Customers never call me. They usually email.

Anyway, I'm done whining now. Have a little more to do today. Not much. Then home to pack. I leave at noon tomorrow.

Several of my high school chums and I will gather at a local watering hotel tomorrow night to have a pre-reunion reunion. A place that has longnecks for $1. God, I love Quincy.

My picture, taken outside...



It's not good enough for my professional headshot, but it's good enough for my intranet bio and for the Mohonk brochure (for the presentation I'm giving in NY state in October).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are stylin', Jer! Good haircut, good photo. -- Gretchen

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Thanks, Gretchen. I appreciate it. Now, I'm off to Quincy... YAY!

anne frasier said...

that's the cutest damn haircut!!!
and the person under it ain't half bad either. ;)

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Thanks, Anne. Stacy, my stylist, always says she loves to give me a sassy cut because it suits me. :)