Saturday, October 22, 2005

10/22 Wedding party & other fun stuff

Two people who work at CSz got married today. Most people went to the wedding and reception. In between the two, Dave and Amy came by CSz to have some extra pictures taken. They both looked so wonderful. Amy was a vision in her beautiful dress and veil. Dave was so handsome in his tails. It really made me smile to see them and talk to them. What a wonderful day they were having. Their entire wedding party accompanied them. I couldn't wipe the grin off my face.

Unfortunately it was really busy so I didn't get to talk too much.

The nice thing though was that the people who worked with me today were wonderful and so helpful--Amy (nope, not the one that got married), Lisa, Honni, Joe, Buddy, Elsa, and even Dick and Jen--they came in for a while. Both the cash register and the credit card machine ran out of tape at the same time. And the credit card machine was stubborn and didn't work right afterward. I still don't know what's wrong, but I finally got it to work perfectly if I left the cover off of it. So that's just what I did--left the cover off. :)

Tomorrow is Rec League and I'm looking forward to it.

There's also something else cool happening. There's a women's soccer game at Marquette between Syracuse and Florida. It was recently moved here because of the hurricane. A woman contacted Dick and said that because the Florida team wouldn't have many fans, she wanted us to go and be their fans and she'd pay. How sweet is that! And how loyal to her team! I just thought it was awesome. I was going to go, but after working so many hours, and with Rec League tomorrow, I decided I'm going to sleep in and then get some stuff done around here.

I'm tired. Yawn.

No comments: