Sunday, October 23, 2005

10/23 Last CSz match for the fall season


Tonight was the last Rec League match for my team (Brainstorm) for the fall season. We'll start again in January. We had such a great time tonight. My teammates (Stacy and Chris) were awesome. Here's a picture of Stacy and me playing the game...Crazy Mixed-Up Country Hijinks. I'm her Aunt Matilda (using a walker), and she's holding my cat.

There's no picture online of Chris this week, but you can glimpse him in the picture on the right, although he's mostly hidden by my broad shoulders and messy hair (hey, I'd just taken off a wig.)

The Rec League is a lot of fun and I always look forward to playing. Can't wait until next season to play again.

Until then there are the holidays, and also my trip to the gulf. I'm looking foward to receiving my deployment letter from the Red Cross so I can definitely plan the trip--and how to get my work done in my office so I can be free to go.

1 comment:

anne frasier said...

that wig is a riot!